With all the talk about "Going Green", with new cars being "eco-friendly" and businesses all over the nation becoming "green", we at McAdam would like to remind you that we have been green all along. Being eco-friendly does not only mean recyclng, it also means being a good steward for our environment so future generations will have a world that they can also enjoy.
McAdam Landscaping is working on ways to be more environmentally aware of our world.
- We have installed a parking lot that allows for the natural percolation of water
into the ground instead of allowing it to run into sewers.
- We are planting trees and shrubs that help provide oxygen and remove the
carbon in the air.
- We are turning our landscape waste into compost for use again.
What else can we do to be green?
- Install a "green" roof
- Help with water management to reduce flooding
- Work with you to design a landscape that consists mostly of native plants
If any of these concepts spark your curiosity, please call us and a landscape professional will help you to become more eco-friendly.